Sunday 29 July 2018

Next Nursery Haul




New life event, new wardrobe..right? I'm known for finding any excuse to buy adorable baby clothes. However starting nursery made me realise that often my purchases aren't always practical. After Eva's settle sessions where she did yoga, dance and went for a good crawl in the garden, I've had to have a rethink about what clothes she will be wearing. When Eva was super little I found leggings and body suits to be the most practical to keep her cosy and to change her. And so I thought I'd bring back the casual comfort for her nursery days where she's going to be very active.




I decided to buy from Next's latest range in size 9-12 months. The reason for this is Eva is just about to go into this size (I know she's actually a year old but she's always been a little ickle!). Also I buy majority of her clothes from Next because it washes so well, stains come out better than any other shop and the quality of the material is fantastic. These clothes will potentially be covered in food, mud and paint so I wanted to make sure they wouldn't get ruined after one go! I set myself a £45 budget to last until the Autumn. And I only went £4 over budget which is actually pretty good for me! Here are my Next Nursery picks, which when mixed and matched make up to ten outfits!

Monochrome three legging pack £10 Available here
Leggings are super handy for changing baby in the morning. I will pair each of these with a wrap over body suit that we already have or with a little jumper in the colder weather. 


Ochre embroidered jumpsuit £14 Available here

I loved the colour of this jumpsuit and the material is so soft. I thought it would work really well for just sticking on her in the morning and also it wont stain.It helps that it is ADORABLE.

Monochrome striped romper £10 Available here

I have a thing for rompers at the moment, its the lazy girl in me! This one is pure cotton and its so soft especially as Eva is crawling around constantly. 


Charcoal Slogan Jumper £7 Available here

HOW CUTE IS THIS!! I love this jumper. I'm going to layer it with the leggings and the rompers when it gets a little bit colder. Although in this weather I can't see how it will ever be cold again!

Frill shoulder vest £3 Available here

Simple white t- shirt to go with each of the pairs of leggings!


Charcoal Swan Romper £8 Available here

This is the softest material and its so adorable. Eva wore this on her first day of nursery and its washed so well. Next baby clothes honestly don't fade or bobble which means that they get so many more wears!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig