Wednesday 4 April 2018

All the best homeware buys from Matalan right now..


There is nothing I love more than changing up the interiors in my home. I have all the furnishings a constant rotation throughout the house as it's a fun way to keep things fresh whilst keeping spending to a minimum. Matalan is my go to shop for fun, inexpensive home furnishings and I'm constantly on the website checking the new in page. These are the top picks that are in my basket at the moment, some I've purchased, others I'm just awaiting pay day to buy!






Cotton seersucker duvet cover - available here

I fell in love with this duvet instantly. I adore the texture of the seersucker cotton as I think with a layering of throws and cushions this would look amazing. I do have mostly white duvet covers as I have a range of cushions which I like to mix and match so I find white goes best. However my current bed sheet have a huge tea stain..so I probably cannot be trusted! This is £40 for the king size..and it may have to go straight into my basket and purchased immediately as I'm scared it will sell out. I'll just pretend to Luke that we always had it..



Single Stem test tube vase - Available here

My favourite favourite favourite item I bought last week was this vase for £10. It has pride of my place on my new dining room table. I've been looking for one of these test tube vases for ages but hadn't managed to find one that wasn't like 30 quid or online. It looks amazing with single flowers in the tubes and I did a yellow colour scheme over the Easter bank holiday.

Curved copper table lamp - Available here
I've been looking for a table lamp for our bed side tables for ages now. When we moved in we had wall lamps which I really don't like. I haven't been able to find any nice ones to change them with so I've decided to rip them out and start again. I love the copper rose tone of these lamps with the marble base and it will look nice with the dark blue of the feature wall.


Woven chenille throw - Available here

This throw I currently have in the grey and I've gotten so many lovely comments about it. It'd only £15 and is my favourite throw that I have. I think I may purchase it in the cream for the baby's room as its super snuggly and I love the texture of the weave. An absolute bargain and also washes very well!




Contrast dinner plate - Available here
I've always been a strictly white dinner set kind of girl. I think food looks hideous on coloured plates however recently I've been really into pastel coloured plates. I was looking for a blush pink set but I thought these green with the gold trim. My current dinner set is from matalan and I think they are brilliant quality for the price. I'm still mulling this over as I'm still not sold on coloured plates!


Cactus Margarita cocktail glass - Available here

I love kitchy cocktail glasses and these would be perfect on my drinks trolley. I want to get a fab margarita recipe for the summer so we can make use of sunny days in our garden! Matalan do an amazing range of cocktail glasses and shakers.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig