Friday 23 March 2018

Baby Girl Spring Edit


The snow has melted, the temperature is rising and the clocks go forward. It must be Spring now, right? Well it is quite cold and rainy in Brighton today which has got me dreaming of sunnier climates now. And that can only mean one thing, baby's spring wardrobe. Eva was a summer baby so lived in little bodysuits during the first few months so I'm really looking forward to putting her in more dresses, tops and shorts this year. I've shared below my favourite items with a mix of prices to suit all budgets. Even those statutory maternity pay ones!




Checked dress - H&M - £14.99 Available here
I think I have an obsession with checks, stripes and polka dots. H&M clothes are such good quality and fit really well on Eva. We are still in the 4-6 months but I'm going to start buying the 6-9 months clothes now. I love the material that they use on their baby clothes, its so soft and washes well. Plus how cute are the fluted sleeves!

Sandals - H&M £8.99 Available here

These little sandals are such a bargain at under a tenner. They are very similar to Zara ones which are £20 here. If baby isn't walking yet, like Eva, then its not worth the money to pay double the price! They are very cute and the denim material means they will go with so many outfits. 



Dress - H&M £2.99 Available here

£2.99 for a dress! And a really cute one in gorgeous cotton. I mean that's just a bargain. I'm going to buy it in every size until shes 3. 

Ecru striped dungarees - Next £16 Available here

Jumpsuits are so handy for little ones and this one is so stylish that I am demanding Next make an adult version immediately. Next is one of the main places I buy for Eva, the sizes are generous so we get lots of wear out the clothes and they wash really well. Plus they are gorgeous. 


Denim striped bloomers - Rose & Guy £14 Available here

I told you I was obsessed with stripes! These bloomers from Rose & Guy are just everything. Perfect for sunny days in the park or at the beach. They are so versatile and will go with so many coloured tops. And the best thing about this brand is that they are all hand designed and made by the most talented lady on Instagram! 



Embroidered T Shirt - Zara £9.99 Available here

This little top is so fancy, I love the little tassels and the stitching looks glorious. This would work with some denim leggings or shorts. At £9.99 its a really good price point as it looks much more expensive. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig