Thursday 15 March 2018

Shopping for the 6-9 months



It would appear that since having a tiny infant that my shopping habit has switched from stuff for myself, to things for Eva. As I write this I am wearing an £8 hoodie from Primark and a pair of maternity leggings. (Leave me alone, they are comfy and I've been cleaning)  I've had some lovely comments about clothes Eva has been wearing on my Instagram so I thought I'd share some recent stuff I got her. I always shop ahead so at the moment I'm on the hunt for summery things for 6-9 months. Eva is 8 months old but she is still dinky so we are always a size behind!
I'm a big believer in versatile baby clothes that can be mixed and matched. Strangely I have to dress her in 'proper' clothes everyday and have done since she was about three weeks old. If only to make myself feel like I have achieved something, that or I bloody love doing washing. (Which secretly I do, but HATE ironing. I actually don't iron anything) I like going to different high street shops as I find that the sizes are all pretty comparable. Apart from tights. No one seems to understand the size for baby tights. Looking at you H&M, she will wear them when she is 7.
So these are what I bought from Zara recently. I've never bought from Zara before as every time I've gone in store they never have anything in Eva's size and some of the items are wildly expensive. Like £24.99 for a jumper? I think not. But I had a browse and found some amazing bits which actually where pretty reasonable price wise. So I've shared below! Where are your favourite shops for little ones?




                                            6987504400_1_1_1
ZARA, Basic Denim Jacket, £19.99 Available here
A must in every girls wardrobe. I actually bought this in a 9-12 months because I figured there may be a cardigan on in colder weather. It'd very soft and looks very cute on.
                                          4805517809_2_9_1
ZARA, Check texture weave trousers, £9.99 Available here
These are a gorgeous light grey colour with lovely little turn ups which look very sweet on Eva. A little white t-shirt to go with these and I think they will be a wore a lot over summer as they are simple.
                                 5767555401_1_1_1
Zara, Jaquard dress spot print, £9.99 Available here 
Favourite favourite favourite item which I ordered. I think I have a slight obsession with polka dots.. but I'm ok with that. It's very cute, very good price & lovely material.
                                     6752312807_1_1_1
ZARA, T Shirt with Pocket, £3.99 Available here
Is there anything cuter than pockets on baby clothes? Totally unnecessary but still adorable nonetheless. I like simple t-shirts as they go with so much and this one is made from ecologically grown cotton so will wash really well without fading of the colour.
                                        1880519676_1_1_1
ZARA, Dusky pink ribbed leggings, £5.99 Available here
These are a beautiful colour, so soft and a bargain at £5.99. There is another 5 colours so I might pick up a few more pairs in some bigger sizes as these are a wardrobe staple.
                                6513303002_1_1_1
ZARA, Fabric tassel clogs, £22.99 Available here
FABRIC TASSEL CLOGS. I just had to. They are way way way too cute. I want a pair. Zara sort it out?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig